7 EASY STEPS for Insurance Claims
- If you believe you may have storm damage you will want to contact us right away and note the date of the potential storm damage.
- We will come out and do a free inspection. If we find damage we will advise you to contact your insurance company and file a claim. You should be given a claim number and called back with 2-3 days with an adjusters name, phone number, and a date and time that the adjuster will be there. Make sure to tell the insurance company that you want your contractor Posha Construction LLC to be there.
- When you have this information call Posha Construction LLC @ 317-697-0250 right away. One of the most important services we provide is meeting the adjuster. Remember the adjuster works for the insurance company. We work for you. By reviewing your estimate from the insurance company, Posha Construction LLC can help make sure your claim is paid in full. We have licensed adjusters on staff if needed. We also have decades of experience with storm damage.
- Your adjuster may write a check on the spot for the depreciated value of your damage. If not he will file a report and you will get a letter explaining your claim and a check. As soon as you get this you will need to contact Posha Construction LLC.
- We will then come out so you can select your shingles or other products to restore your property.
- We will then pull permits, order materials and schedule your work.
- After the work is completed an Posha Construction LLC quality control technician will inspect your property. He will also give you all your warranty information. After the work is finished the insurance company will release to Posha Construction LLC the final payment including depreciation, O&P and any supplements.
THE ONLY COST TO YOU WILL BE YOUR DEDUCTIBLE!
BEWARE OF ANY COMPANY OFFERING TO COVER YOUR DEDUCTIBLE!
SINCE JULY OF 2012 THAT HAS BEEN ILLEGAL!
We accept major credit cards for the deductible! Also convenient monthly payments!